PayLater by Grab Terms and Conditions
○ Campaign is only valid from 16 Aug 2021 12:01AM – 15 Sept 2021 11:59PM.
○ Valid for TWO (2) redemption per user with the below promo and promo redemption limit:
○PayLater by Grab: RM30 rebate with min. spend of RM250, limited to the first 12,000 redemptions
○ Terms and conditions stipulated for new user is the same as campaign as PayLater rebatehere. There shall be no overlap in redemptions for both campaigns.
○ In accordance to the Shop Malaysia Online promo criteria set by Belanjawan 2021, promo is NOT valid for these merchants, list is inclusive and not limited to: GrabGifts, FavePay, Carousell, FoneApp, Elinking, PosMalaysia, ALL bill payments platform and/or insurance payment platform, ALL telco payment platform, ALL government services payment platform, ALL non-Malaysian local entity companies and etc will not be validwith a minimum spend that is RM50 and above. .
○ Campaign will end at the end of the campaign period, or when the available prizes have been fully awarded, whichever earlier. Prizes are awarded on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
○ Rebate will be awarded instantly upon the completion of the eligible transaction. Rebate can be viewed under “MyRewards”, click on “Use Now” for rebate to be credited back into your GrabPay Wallet.
○ Grab does not have any obligation to inform the user in the event promo has reached the maximum redemption throughout the campaign period during or before the conclusion of the campaign period.
○ Campaign is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
○ Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
○ These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.